2013-08-15

Supplicant not running, cannot connect [EN]

Just few moments ago, I was trying to download an app, so I needed Wi-Fi connection. But every time I tried to connect on one of my devices, it was deactivated without further ado, after few seconds trying to connect. So I plugged the device to the computer, turned on the trace using adb (you can do this with an IDE like IntelliJ, Netbeans or Eclipse, or using the command line adb logcat). The error I got was:

08-15 11:10:19.500: ERROR / WifiHW (22603): Supplicant not running, can not connect
08-15 11:10:21.190: ERROR / RollingFileStream (24639): Could not create temp File with prefix: "eventlog.store" and ...

It says it has no free space to create a temporary file. After looking at the space left, I realized it was 0kB, I've spent all free space inside the device. There are two solutions: moving applications to the SD card or uninstall applications that are in the internal space of the device.

After several uninstalls, the problem has been solved satisfactorily.

Regards and Happy Hacking!!! :-)

No hay comentarios: