2009-04-09

Google App Engine - Early Look at Java Language Support

After almost a year watting for it, here is the Early Look of the Java version of the Google App Engine



I tried python but I don't like it at all, but now java is here so this is my first "Not a HelloWorld" :-) you can play it here

As you can see, "Java App Engine" = "Java6+Linux". I love Java and I love GNU/Linux, so I love it double!!! :-)

Not A HelloWord, just a Java Properties List
Available Processors:1337
-- listing properties --
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.specification.version=1.6
line.separator=

java.class.version=50.0
java.util.logging.config.file=WEB-INF/logging.properties
java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification
java.vendor.url=http://java.sun.com/
java.vm.version=1.6.0_13
os.name=Linux
java.version=1.6.0_13
java.vm.specification.version=1.0
user.dir=/base/data/home/apps/softenido-com/1....
java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specification
java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.vm.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
file.separator=/
path.separator=:
java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
file.encoding=ANSI_X3.4-1968

Update:I have updated it with Available Processors:1337


1337 processors available!!!

No hay comentarios: